Wandering with Shadows
- The Sting Will Depart Oct 06, 2017 - Rambling Journal Entry #171006: Only but two weeks later, and it yet remains a reality. The sting will depart. Yet always ever still wanting to find my reason in this world. Took a long drive on Sunday, did some river sitting, longing for the final end, I still got nothing. Prospects for work are present, … Continue reading The Sting Will Depart
- It went down Sep 27, 2017 - Rambling Journal Entry #170927: So, it went down like this. When Larry, the owner of the shop, interviewed me back in 2003, he was
- Blindsided Sep 22, 2017 - Prayers, please. I have been given my final paycheck at work, this morning. Lack of work, too many graphic designers, and I’m the only one w/out any one specific anchor client/project. Gave me my final paycheck, vacation hours, and I’ll get a severance check. Fifteen years is over. I’m over at Mike’s right now. I’m … Continue reading Blindsided
- Between the Shadows Sep 19, 2017 - Being single is awesome, the world knows it, I know it. But if you happen to be single in your fifties, the people around you figure you are content, and give no concern. Here are some of my lived truths being a hopeless romantic.
- But yet, I am drained Aug 26, 2017 - I have a great life, and just want to share it with friends who want to share their great life.
More “Wandering with Shadows” Entries
- What would Jesus say? Sep 04, 2017 - Comparing the Nashville Statement and the Christians United Statement, missives on modern sexuality ... how each statement would read as if it was Jesus who had written either of the documents, in the third person.
- Coming Home Jun 18, 2017 - We are many, but we are one. All are welcome to come together and celebrate. We are sacred people, coming home!
- FWD: An Open Letter to Rev. Franklin Graham from a “Small Church” Pastor May 19, 2017 - ... I can’t say I have ever experienced anything in this country that could reasonably be called a restriction on my religious liberty, much less persecution. ...
- Help Me, Christian—I Can’t See Jesus May 03, 2017 - Christian, I have a problem that maybe you can help me with. I keep hearing you Christians tell me that I need Jesus; that he is my only hope, that he is the one who saves, that the best life available here is lived by knowing him. Many of you have spoken to me with…… via … Continue reading Help Me, Christian—I Can’t See Jesus
- God, Church, and Gay Loneliness Mar 29, 2017 - God, Church, and Gay Loneliness March 27, 2017 by David and Constantino Khalaf
More “Prairie Rainbow” Entries
Letters to the Editor:
- Where has the solid witness of Christ gone? Jul 27, 2017 - Where is the voice of ethical and moral reasoning standing a witness against manifestations of anger and fear?
- Liberty includes respect for others Mar 17, 2017 - Is there a slow death of religious liberty? In America, protected classes include race, color, national origin, choice of religion, disability, and familial status. What reason must ones chosen religion, which is a protected class, need additional Religious Freedom laws?
- Do what is right to clean up our state Oct 16, 2016 - Do what is right to clean up our state Kevin Tengesdal, Bismarck Oct 25, 2016 Dear Christians here in North Dakota, greetings. You have been invited to spend a time at your friend’s home as a house-sitter. From the time you arrive to the time you depart, how do you treat their home? Do you … Continue reading Do what is right to clean up our state
- Negatives in trading deal Dec 19, 2015 - Negatives in trading deal KEVIN TENGESDAL Bismarck Dec 19, 2015 The Obama administration wants to fast-track the largest free trade agreement in history, the Trans-Pacific Partnership, covering more than 40 percent of world GDP and about a third of world trade. This would establish trade relations with countries where workers face systemic abuse with either … Continue reading Negatives in trading deal
- Acts don’t fit religion Aug 15, 2015 - Acts don’t fit religion KEVIN TENGESDAL Bismarck Aug 15, 2015 Recently, religious institutions appear to be heralding a separation from all things they deem offensively gay — marriage equality, Boy Scouts, anti-discrimination, lifestyles, etc.
More “Letters to the Editor”
CLICK HERE TO JUMP TO TOP