Another celebrity has taken their life. Once again people are aghast. Yes, it is a tragedy. However, the public comments are what I notice.
I can’t ever imagine. Why would someone do that. Or, my favorite. “They should have reached out. So sad, such a permanent solution to a temporary problem.”
For the sake of anecdotal exposure, here, but not limited to, are a few reasons and quiet whispers that have stampeded through my mind when I have sought suicide.
- It’s the point of death is greater than living.
- It is the point of knowing life is not worth continuing.
- It is the point of accepting the time to end the pain.
- It is the point of seeing all else had not worked.
- It is the point of crossing from loneliness to anything better.
It is the point where shame is unbeatable.
- It is the point where death is the only worth you have left.
- It is the crossing point from complete rejection.
- It is the point where you want to leave and be with Jesus, a/o your deceased loved ones.
No. It is not a comprehensive list. Those are just a few that I tremendously remember. If memory serves me correctly. This is my authentic life.